A proven methodology
The planning and implementation of many projects related to parking have allowed us to continuously refine and adapt our approaches to the needs of our customers and their needs.
Reliable and effective solutions
We are specialized mobility engineers. Our proposals are based on proven diagnoses. Their technical and financial feasibility is systematically verified.
From planning to implementation
Diagnosis, proposals, implementation, signage and marking, communication… CITEC has a network of multidisciplinary experts and partners to meet all your needs.
In tune with the latest news
Continuously trained, our parking experts are fully aware of the technical and technological developments related to parking management, optimization, control and monitoring.
An indispensable instrument of mobility policy
Parking is the central point of any voluntary mobility policy. It makes it possible to favor the public transports or the soft modes in particular for commuting, to organize the parking of the inhabitants and guests of the city center, to free the public space from the influence of the automobile. It is therefore essential to have clear political and technical objectives for the parking user, to implement them and finally communicate them! Would you like to review your public parking policy or update the articles relating to private parking in your municipal building regulations? Are you thinking of building a new car park? Citec has been accompanying public and private entities on their various parking problems for 25 years. Our numerous interventions on this complex issue have allowed us to develop specialized expertise (pricing, mutualisation, dynamic signaling and dynamic picketing, financing and business plans, etc.) to assist you in the realization of your projects, from diagnosis to implementation.
Define a parking policy
- Make a complete diagnosis of the current situation: supply surveys and demand analysis (employment and rotation surveys)
- Define the goals of meeting needs according to the different users
- Simulate parking policy scenarios that meet the set objectives: pricing, regulation, vignettes/markings
- Implement the new parking policy and communicate it
Dimensioning the parking of an urban project
- Assessing needs: inventory of users, modal share targets, potential for mutualisation and synergies
- Geographically plan the offer in parking: location of parking lots and their accesses
- Calculate the generation of parking-related traffic and measure its impact on the existing road network
Optimize company's parking
- Establish a complete diagnosis of the current supply in the company: number and type of places, regulation, pricing
- Analysis of parking demand: evolution of filling rates, measurement of illegal parking, number of authorizations issued, waiting list
- Assess and recommend management methods: award criteria, type of stall, profusion coefficient, type of pricing, access control method
- Ensure the implementation and control of the business project: help in communication and preparation of new regulations, measurement of the effects and monitoring
Study the opportunity to build a new parking
- Studying the technical feasibility of the project: taking up the work, location of accesses, organization of internal circulation (including between floors), sizing of accesses, management and calibration of access intersections, impact of flows generated on the road network
- Assess the economic feasibility of the project: annualization of investment and operating costs, forecast estimated revenue, pricing recommendations