Pioneer of mobility plans
Citec was among the first to introduce the topic in Switzerland at the end of the 1990s. Since then, we have supported about 100 entities in their desire to optimize their mobility.
Effective and credible solutions
We are engineers specialized in mobility. Our proposals are based on proven diagnoses. Their technical and financial feasibility is systematically verified.
Managing complexity: our specialty
We are experts in the management of complex sites: late hours or night, shared parking, entities with a large variety of business…
A network of independent experts
Communication, teleworking, logistics, digital… Citec has a network of multidisciplinary and independent experts and partners to conduct your mobility plan from A to Z.
with different themes
Rethinking and optimising your professional mobility
Do you want to improve the travel conditions of your employees, reducing the carbon dioxide emissions of the mobility generated by your activities? Whether it is a voluntary procedure or a legal obligation, the implementation of a mobility plan is accompanied by numerous advantages: improvement of the quality of life of collaborators, reduction of polluting emissions, noise, cemented surfaces, reduction of costs related to the parking of vehicles, the payment of mileage allowances … For 25 years Citec has been a pioneering player in this sector, accompanying private companies and public administrations in the success of their mobility plan. Our interventions on almost 100 projects, sometimes particularly complex, have allowed us to develop a multidisciplinary competence (transport engineering, communication, teleworking, fleet audit, logistics, etc.) to accompany you from start to finish in the realization of your plan of mobility, from diagnosis to on-site intervention proposals.
Identifying problems and challenges
- Identify the characteristics of the enterprise: type of organisation, number of employees, nature of tasks, timetables
- Observe, understand and formalize malfunctions
- Define the objectives, the stakes and the approach in a joint way with the key actors of the enterprise
Establish a diagnosis of the initial situation
- Map employees’ place of residence to identify potential modal carry-overs
- Define the potential of alternative modes of transport to the car on the basis of the comparison of home-work commuting times
- Identify current practices (modal parts) and the brakes on the use of alternative modes of transport to the car
Set realistic goals
- Highlight the room for manoeuvre by comparing current practices with theoretical potentials
- Identify the factors and the brakes to change to build together a culture of mobility alternative to the individual car
- Define the future parking offer based on carry-over potentials and site constraints
Drawing up the action plan
- Make recommendations for parking management: allocation criteria, installation of barriers…
- Propose modal carry-over incentives
- Develop the mobility plan divided into action sheets: planning, degree of urgency, costs, budget, financing, quantification of expected effects, project promoters
- Ensure monitoring and adaptation of measures based on user reactions
Concerting, communicating and fostering adhesion
- Animate workshops to bring together the actors around the project: mobility unit, steering committee, delegation of employees
- Organize the monitoring and adjustment of the plan measures according to user reactions
Tell us about your projects
Our experts are at your service.